Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update From Chucko
Hello all... you may have noticed that I have not posted anything new for weeks. It started with a week long vacation, and gradually progressed into a general apathy toward politics and the state of the nation in general. The terrorists have defeated Spain, Italy, and Britain... now they are knocking... nay... pounding on our door, demanding to be let in. We have shown them great weakness in the last election cycle. Will the union survive Nancy, Hillary, Teddy, and Chuckie? We shall see... I sure hope so. I should really be making valuable use of my time on this blog to broadcast messages of positivity, a sort of "keep up the good fight" mentality regarding our future. Over the course of the next few months, however, there may be a sea change here... at least for a limited time. The Republicans are terrible, the Democrats are even worse, so who wants to write about that?

I'll write as often as I find motivation, or things that overwhelmingly call for commentary.

Labels:

Comments on "Update From Chucko"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!