Friday, November 17, 2006

Food for Thought: MMORPGs
Article

See?? Games are good for you! Yeah! Now I have an excuse AND justification! Anyway, good article, and it is true about the final raids. Tonight I'll experience one firsthand, Molten Core, and the amount of preparation and coordination that go into a successful expedition are incredible. This is why we will probably not get past the first boss, but it will be good experience for future raids.

Should anyone locally wish to join in on the fun on my server, go to Runetotem and shoot me (Giblet) an in-game email.

Labels:

Comments on "Food for Thought: MMORPGs"

 

Blogger crystal said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Chucko! I was just telling LeJason today that I sat in a meeting this morning and sized up each of the "levels" of academic coaches sitting in the room. I, of course, was the highest level mage in the room! Hahahahaha! (Only because I had one year of experience on the other two coaches). :)

 

post a comment

Go to the source!