Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Satellite Radio
Brilliant concept, terrible execution. I've debated subscribing to XM or Sirius, but just haven't found the motivation I'll need. To start off, it's priced a bit high. $14-15 should be closer to $10 a month. I don't like that your subscription is receiver-specific, but to maintain subscription levels I suppose it has to be. Just a thought. The biggest deterrent to subscribing for me personally is the mutually exclusive licensing between the two major players. I can get really great sports on one, but I'll still miss out on a sport or two which will only be broadcast on the other. Also, if they have great conservative talk formatting on one, you have to deal with contributing to Howard Stern's coffers at the same time. Ah well, maybe in the future if things change.

Comments on "Satellite Radio"

 

Blogger Deacon David Oatney said ... (12:38 PM) : 

I believe last time I checked, Serius was 12.95 a month

 

post a comment

Go to the source!