Friday, April 07, 2006

The Sun Is Really Hot
In a stunning turn of events, I'm at a loss for words today. I think part of it is hitting 80 degrees today, and still being forced to wear a light sweater to cover up a giant barbeque stain on my shirt from lunch. Another part is likely due to only having a few caffeinated beverages this morning as I'm trying to cut back on my reliance. Either way, in a story that is oh so loosely tied to the rest of this paragraph but tightly tied to the title, Drudge linked to this site today. I've always been sort of in the middle on the global warming debate, but every year since I've left college I fall closer to the "myth" crowd in that I believe it's occurring, but I do not believe it is being caused by humans. This whole mess reminds me fondly of AnGore blasting the Bush administration for ignoring the perils of overheating the planet, on the coldest day to occur in NYC for 47 years.

Comments on "The Sun Is Really Hot"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:06 PM) : 

I am with you on Global warming. I still do not believe we are even CAPABLE of having that big of an effect on the planet. If so, perhaps we should have an "everyone open your refrigerators for 2 hours today to help cool the planet - day". If EVERYONE would do it... it could help....??? :)

Anyhal, I think the planet is going to go through its cycles no matter what we do. Lets further our space exploration so we have someplace else to go if necessary.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!