Monday, January 21, 2008

Release the Hatred
The Anchoress has a really great writeup on anger and resentment here.

The reason I'm linking it is that I have been dealing with a similar situation recently (as I believe many of us likely have) and she has a way with words that I do not. It's a beautiful post and well worth the time to read it. I understand how hate is a waste of time, and have tried to train myself to ignore it, and understand how it poisons and controls one's life. Unfortunately, we all succumb to it every now and then, the key is being able to assess what's going on and step back. Distancing myself from the issue seems to help me see the bigger picture and simply let the hate roll by, and allows me to take control back of my mind and emotions.

Labels:

Comments on "Release the Hatred"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:36 PM) : 

I remember when you used to ask me almost every day, "why all the hate?"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!