Monday, January 21, 2008

Would Somebody Please Tell Mike Huckabee to SHUT UP?
First it was the Jesus/Devil Mormon comment. Then it was the campaign commercial the he was "holier than though" on not airing. After that, somebody involved in his campaign (I can't remember who or what) made a rather violent comment regarding one of his competitors for the nomination. Now, Chuck Norris (yes, the immortal, all powerful) has taken on the lapdog role in dissing John McCain's age. You all know I'm no fan of McCain, but amazingly I'm quickly becoming *less* of a fan of Huckabee. Please Mike, just SHUT UP, and if you're going to make a brash comment do it yourself instead of sending pathetic tools to make a comment, then immediately apologize for them. It's pathetic.

Update (Same Day):

The individual that made the comment about Mitt Romney was Huckabee's national campaign manager, Ed Rollins:
"I admire the fact he's trying to change the environment," Rollins says. "What I have to do is make sure that my anger with a guy like Romney, whose teeth I want to knock out, doesn't get in the way of my thought process."

Labels:

Comments on "Would Somebody Please Tell Mike Huckabee to SHUT UP?"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!