Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Figured I'd Better Post Something...
Before the search parties are sent out. I've just been kind of tired lately, and haven't been posting. Ultimately, I'd like to get back to the point where I'm motivated to pontificate about multiple current affairs daily. It's been several months since my most prolific days, but when I'm enjoying it the posts come easily.

In the mean time, I'd recommend the following blogs in alphabetical order:

The Anchoress
Bizzyblog
Bonfire of the Vanities
The Cafeteria is Closed
Hugh Hewitt
Little Green Footballs
Michelle Malkin
The World According to Oatney

Comments on "I Figured I'd Better Post Something..."

 

Blogger Fr Martin Fox said ... (10:52 PM) : 

Wow! To what do I owe such an honor?

 

Blogger Deacon David Oatney said ... (6:14 PM) : 

Chuck...thank you for the recommendation...I am truly honored.

 

Blogger Chucko said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Fr. Fox: Your blog is very inspirational, particularly your posted homilies. I believe Dave would concur. :)

Dave, thanks for dropping by, always good to see you. We need to hook up at some point for a beer! Last night there was an epic battle between the Fighting Irish and the Vols on my playstation, with the Irish coming out on top 22-19.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!