Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Military Funeral Protest Coming Up!
The insane members of the Westboro Baptist Church (Topeka, KS) are going to continue their protest of American military funerals this Saturday in London, KY. Of the many vile things I have seen/experienced in my life, this has to be right up there near the top. It makes about as much sense to protest a military funeral as it does to protest in front of a military hospital, even if they are for different reasons. I'm debating making the drive down so I can let these imbeciles know exactly how I feel, but I'm a bit under the weather at the moment so we'll see.
Westboro Baptist issued a statement Tuesday night saying members would be in the southeastern town of London on Saturday to picket the funeral of a Kentucky National Guard soldier who died last week in Iraq.

Comments on "Military Funeral Protest Coming Up!"

 

Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said ... (10:55 PM) : 

These folks prove our point of why we need a magisterium and how sola scriptura doesnt work. They believe God shows them from the Bible it's ok to hate homosexuals, blacks, jews, other christians etc. Lord have mercy

 

post a comment

Go to the source!