Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Changes to Come
Chuckoblog will be changing quite a bit over the next few weeks, as I learn the mysteries of the Blogger Template, and how to modify thereof. I know a little HTML, but not enough to just go in and start hacking things up. Keep an eye out for rare editions where fonts are wacky and oddly colored, and sidebars appear and disappear!

UPDATE 04/05/06:

FINALLY, THE RIGHT SIDEBAR COMETH! I probably could have asked someone how to quickly toss in the code for this, but in situations such as these I prefer to rasslin' it for a few hours so I know what I'm doing in the future (especially since I'm not using a default blogger template anymore). Thanks to Thur for this awesomely simple yet easily modifiable template.

Comments on "Changes to Come"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!