Friday, April 21, 2006

Paleo Vs. Neo
My friend Dave and I are having a lively discussion over at Oatneyworld regarding the merits of Paleo Vs. Neo conservative though. I tend to be somewhere in between both worlds, in that I believe we must have smaller government and lower taxes, but I also feel that the best way to subvert terrorism is to create successful thriving democracies in the Middle East. I'm semi-isolationist in that we should not dabble in world affairs or drop our borders for the sake of pure one world capitalism, but feel that the WoT is a matter of national security and defense therefore intervention is required. The Weekly Standard is considered a Neoconservative journal by many, likewise the National Review (which I tend to agree with more frequently as it has views closer to Libertarianism) is considered of the Paleo flavor. I guess you could call me a NeoPal.

Comments on "Paleo Vs. Neo"

 

Blogger Deacon David Oatney said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Its a good debate, we might make something of it.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!