Wednesday, April 19, 2006

McEwen Fights On!
I swear, he would have been better served to challenge DeWine than Schmidt. Driving around my district, there is an unbelievable amount of McEwen political signs. The Schmidt campaign had placed a large highway type sign at the corner of Kenwood and Kugler Mill, and the McEwen camp followed suit almost immediately. I've also noticed that at several points along Montgomery Road, McEwen signs have been placed immediately in front of Schmidt signs. I think Bob has drained most of the money from his campaign on these signs, as they are absolutely everywhere. It does not appear to be helping their cause.

Comments on "McEwen Fights On!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

That's interesting. Walking around Hyde Park - particularly in the richer areas, I have only seen Schmidt signs.

As I don't follow local politics hardly at all, I don't know who these people are or what they stand for - just reporting from the front lines.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Chucko said ... (1:51 PM) : 

I won't have petty McEwen ads on my website.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!