Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Agree With Nancy Pelosi
I'm having problems understanding this world turning event. I agree with an article written in the LA Times by the Minority Leader in the House. Nancy Pelosi makes a great point about Chinese President Hu Jintao, not that this point hasn't been made about the Red Chinese countless times in the past. This is not, however, an exclusive Bush Administration issue. The lure of power and money are great in all branches of the government, but to welcome the president of a repressive autocratic COMMUNIST society is reprehensible. We should not be doing business with this nation, much less bringing out all the pomp and celebration when its leader visits our shores.

Bill Gates chimes in. I dunno, maybe he'd better stick to just making bad investments.

Comments on "I Agree With Nancy Pelosi"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!