Friday, May 28, 2004

Humanity... why... why must you have such a high content of complete and utter fools. Hey, I'm all about entertainment. In fact, if The Day After Tomorrow and that TV movie about an earthquake in California had even one iota of being factual under any set of circumstances, then I'd be fine with Algore and his crew screaming bloody murder about the demise of humanity. I'd say they're right about the demise of humanity, but it's not going to be brought on by a 3-minute ice age or the Earth splitting in two. It's going to be brought on by our own lack of stomach and willpower as a nation. Slowly, the Islamists cut off our heads, one by one, and all we seem to be able to do is cry about a little hazing at a prison in Iraq. The media will destroy this country. I just hope their success comes after I've already gone.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Go to the source!