Thursday, May 27, 2004

In my short time in the car this morning, I heard a moveon.org ad twice. Needless to say, it was dripping with absolute venom. Surprisingly, it wasn't directed at GWB, but I do believe since Rumsfeld was targeted, it could still be symptomatic of Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS). Basically we are told that Rumsfeld is solely responsible for the Arab Grabber Great Prison Scandal of 2004, and that ALL Americans should be ashamed of him. Then it proceeded to request a phone call to Senator Mike Dewine, and listed his home phone number while indicating he would be home this week. These guys really know how to win folks over, let me tell ya. I hope this ad is playing in every state, because it can only help Bush. Coupled with the Gore outburst, in which he provided aid and comfort to the enemy, this has started out as a good week for Bush. We shall see.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment

Go to the source!