Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lloyd Carr Saves His Job
I'm glad I had the UND/Team Up North game on DVR, because I don't know if I could stand watching that whole game play out. It's taken me 2 days to recover and write about it! After enjoying (despite losses) two absolutely stunningly good high school football games, watching Michigan take apart Notre Dame was nearly intolerable. Either way, I think it would be great if UM and OSU were both undefeated going into The Big One in... what I believe is now week 12 of the college football season. The real capper was the following day when my Titans were destroyed by the San Diego Chargers. Of course, they are rebuilding in Titanland at this time, but c'mon coach Fisher! You are better coach than a 7-40 defeat. A 1-3 weekend overall, with losses by Moeller, Notre Dame, and the Titans. I have a feeling that the pain will subside in the upcoming weekend... at least for one or two of the teams involved. At least the Buckeyes still looked dominant against UC, a team they have habitually had problems with in the past.

Comments on "Lloyd Carr Saves His Job"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!