Monday, August 14, 2006

I'd pay to see Hannity beheaded!
These and other comments here, at the Democratic Underground. The thread topic is regarding the Fox News employees being kidnapped. This site is TRULY vile... more hatred than I possibly could have imagined.

This is the faction that is slowly gaining control of the powerful Democratic Party. I encourage reading of the popular liberal blogs and sites DailyKos and the Democratic Underground, so people understand the true gravity of the situation.

Update (08/15/06):

Looks like the comment has been removed. It was #112, and if you'll notice, similar horrific comments have been deleted by moderators. What's wrong guys, don't want to show your true face to the world?

Comments on "I'd pay to see Hannity beheaded!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Chucko, I found your blog via TTLB ecosystem having a link to my blog. I really like what you have to say and I like the way you say it. I'm adding you to my "Highly Recommended Reads" blogroll. Thanks for your fine work.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!