Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Royal Congress of the United States
Once again, Congress feels it is their right to flout the law. Anrew McCarthy sets them straight. I hate to keep criticizing the legislative branch, which is supposedly controlled by the conservative party, but I refuse to ignore the elephant in the room. I didn't vote for these guys to have them snoot at me and turn their backs. It is both parties, but the Republicans obviously disappoint me more heavily. Whether it's Cynthia McKinney punching an officer, several Democrats insulting our troops, or the Republican majority refusing to dam the river of illegal immigrants Congress seems to have completely and absolutely lost its moorings, particularly the Senate.

Comments on "The Royal Congress of the United States"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!