Friday, May 05, 2006

Great Blogs Series: Volumn 2
Blog: The World According to Oatney
Readership: Undocumented
Genre: Local Politics/Catholicism

Why I love this blog:
As a disclaimer, Dave is my friend. That being said, we were out of contact for quite some time, and seeking to find old friends after the passing of another, I found Oatneyworld. While the posts on Catholicism are always relevant and intriguing to me, Dave's devotion to politics local and statewide in Tennessee is hard to beat. He provided me the inspiration I needed to start posting on a daily basis about issues important to me. You'll notice in Chuckoblog there is a defining moment where the posts started flowing freely, mostly focusing on the WoT, politics, religion, and other things of interest to myself. If LGF provided the inspiration to start Chuckoblog, Oatneyworld provided the inspiration to maintain it on a daily basis.

Comments on "Great Blogs Series: Volumn 2"

 

Blogger Deacon David Oatney said ... (1:22 AM) : 

Chuck;
A recommendation from you is like gold to me, my friend. I value it is ways you do not fathom. I am trying to find the best way that I know of to document readership.

Readers should know that this man is the Real Republican Deal-he's all that, and he is devoted to the cause, and has been since our days at Wright State in Dayton. If the priesthood doesn't get him (I hope it does) then perhaps public life will.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

I know you want to make honeysutra.com number 3, if not revise your original number 1 to include the blog of yours truly. :)

 

Blogger Chucko said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Heheheh... yeah Honey, except it's HIGHLY likely I can't even get to your blog from work. :)

Thanks for the kind words Dave!

 

post a comment

Go to the source!