Thursday, January 08, 2009

Among other things...
I've asked that the SOB Alliance remove me from their list, since I update this very infrequently anymore, and it's often not politically oriented. Check out those guys though, they're excellent writers, and I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it for so long. Who knows, maybe I'll return to political blogging someday. I guess that will happen when there's something worth writing about.

This blog will likely be more personal-oriented from this point forward, covering topics on life, sports, gaming, and other things.

In other news, I'm engaged. :)

Take care all, and without the restrictions of political blogging, I should return soon. Thank you all for being so supportive of me.

Labels:

Comments on "Among other things..."

 

post a comment

Go to the source!