Monday, September 08, 2008

Sarah Palin: I was wrong.
Here is a great article on Sarah Palin.

In retrospect, I was too quick in judging McCain's pick for vice president. She's clearly a good woman, strong, and brings a lot of energy to the ticket. Not only that, as per the article linked above, in many ways she redefines feminism in America today. I truly hope she shines throughout the campaign, and having her on the national stage even longer would be fantastic.

Despite all of this, I still have major issues casting a ballot for the candidate that no one can really say stands for anything. In many senses, I'm glad he has claimed the lead in most polls. In others, I still feel the sting of no true candidates that represent what I believe will be right for this nation as we carry, presumably, forward.

I would gladly cast my vote for Sarah Palin. Unfortunately, she's not running for the presidency. This time.

Labels:

Comments on "Sarah Palin: I was wrong."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM) : 

I don't know Chucko, I am starting to support McCain as well. I think he does take a stance on things, they just don,t necessarily fit in with the republician party. I find myself in the same situation as of late. I think he will be good for this country. As for Palin, love her.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!