Sunday, April 02, 2006

I love Spring too!
It's just that whole Winter/Summer thing in between Spring and Fall that really busts my... ahem... love of good weather? I dunno. Just doing a little porchblogging today. My house was built in 1947, and has a classic, nicely sized porch on which to sit and watch traffic. I live on a pretty busy road, so it's kind of cool to watch people scurrying about busily while I relax with a cigar and a bit of Dewars. Recently obtained a bottle of Dewars 12 and it is well worth the money, I must say. Also picked up some Johnnie Walker Black which I'll try a little later. It used to be Old Smuggler was my beverage of choice, but it lost a lot of charm when they changed the bottle from the old school bell shape to a generic, likely much cheaper model.

Comments on "I love Spring too!"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!