Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Chuck's Interest In Baseball Expires
So ends an era. I tried, I really did. Baseball was my favorite sport for a long time, with the Reds winning the World Series in 1990 and my active participation in fantasy leagues as well as rotisserie. The 1997 strike however, turned me from being an active participating fan into a casual "I'll go if there's nothing else to do" fan. Then this. So what is baseball doing to win fans back exactly? Oh, I see... they're splitting up historic divisions, adding playoff teams, and allowing interleague play. Oh wait... that's right... these things aren't to win fans back, they're to MAKE MORE MONEY! Huzzah Bud Selig. Congratulations on helping to absolutely ruin one of the best sports ever.

Comments on "Chuck's Interest In Baseball Expires"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!