Monday, June 19, 2006

Bonkers Sheehan Update
In a report you're not likely to hear about from the DNC or the MSM, Cindy Sheehan traveled to the land of maple syrup, hockey, and beer on Saturday to party with American military deserters (I.E., the guys that wanted the free education and superior benefits for nothing). Reports that they will be forming a new band, Bonkers and the Cowardly Freeloaders, are greatly exaggerated.
"They say we're traitors, we're deserters," said former Marine Chris Magaoay, 20, of the Hawaiian island of Maui. "No, I'm a Marine and I stand up for what I believe in, and I believe the Constitution of the United States of America is being pushed aside as a scrap piece of paper."
To paraphrase "I believe in laws, as long as they don't apply to me!" I have some bad news for you Chris, you are no longer a Marine. Now you are a deserter, AWOL, a traitor to the nation you taunt while standing on foreign soil. Most importantly, you are a coward.

Take note: it is now not politically correct to refer to these people as "draft dodgers." They are now "war/draft resisters." Gee, I wonder why the MSM continues its ridiculously rapid downward slide in popularity. What could it be?

Comments on "Bonkers Sheehan Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Dude.
You're the only person in the world who cares about this.
Let it go.
A wide majority of the country thinks this war was a mistake, not just Cindy Sheehan.
That's a hell of a lot more important than cherry-picking for wacky liberals like Michelle Malkin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

"I have some bad news for you Chris, you are no longer a Marine. Now you are a deserter, AWOL, a traitor to the nation you taunt while standing on foreign soil. Most importantly, you are a coward."

You sound like Mean Jean Schmidt slandering Jack Murtha, a 37-year Marine.
Please tell me that you've enlisted and served. Please tell me you're not just another Republican chickenhawk.

 

post a comment

Go to the source!