Monday, May 01, 2006

LINK ME!
OK, so I've become mildly obsessed with my status in the TTLB Ecosystem. Seriously, I never figured I'd crawl above Insignificant Microbe, but now that I'm buzzing around I crave status! So... if you have a blog, sign up at TTLB and link me up. :)

Since this post is generally kind of pointless, I'll toss a few more non-politics/religion things out there:

If you're into Anime, or if you are not and enjoy a great story, check out Naruto. I'd recommend against the bastardized edited English version, however. The storyline is terrific, and the animation quality is the best I've seen for this genre. If you liked DBZ (or even if you didn't), you'll like this show.

Another great animated series is Clone High, but you'll have to make the long trip to Amazon: Canada to make the pickup. There's a bit of a non-PC history with this cartoon. In the article MTV defends the series... they pulled it after season 1. Go figure.

Lately, I've been playing Far Cry (in between watching Narutos). This game is great, if you have a decent video card and like the FPS genre, get it. Also on my agenda are F.E.A.R., and playing through Half Life 2 again. For Real Time Strategy buffs, Dawn of War is unbeatable. I've found this replaces Starcraft more than adequately, and you can get the game + expansion for under $30 here.

Comments on "LINK ME!"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!