Friday, June 03, 2005

So, I followed a link from my friend Bob's blog recently which really turned out to be fantastic. It's about dynamic networking, and this Ferrazzi guy really seems to have his ducks in a row. I'd highly recommend this for young professionals who want to succeed. Here's a sample:

If you're so bold as to want to be president of the United States or a respected CEO in the Fortune 500, I would argue that you won't get there by knowing a lot of middle-level people.

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

Yep, his book is absolutely incredible. I am trying to adapt his ideas in my every day life. One thing that really sticks in my head when I meet someone is something that Ferrazzi said in the Inc Magazine article: "You're a f***ing looser if you don't walk out of here with some reason for getting in touch with her again." That has already helped me to reach out more and create some new relationships.

Bob

 

post a comment

Go to the source!