Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Chuckoblog Gets A Facelift
For the first time since... well.. ever, I've updated the template of this blog. I'll fix some of the formatting later, but given the time I have it's probably best to stick relatively close to a default Blogger template. It's unfortunate... "simpler is better" has long been a philosophy I've subscribed to in web design. The Drudge Report has been my standby in that category, despite its recent devolution into a Trump kool-aid drinking cheerleader site. He has added a few ads over the years, but the site still maintains its simplicity, which is hugely appealing to me. Anyway, I'll start playing around with the tools Google gives me and see what i can come up with.

Comments on "Chuckoblog Gets A Facelift"

 

post a comment

Go to the source!